Excellent Support from Dental Departures

ShirleyBeatyPhD's review of Dental Departures - www.dentaldepartures.com

Dental Departures - www.dentaldepartures.com

“Excellent Support from Dental Departures”

Written on: 02/02/2014 by ShirleyBeatyPhD (1 review written)

I contacted Dental Departures a little more than two years ago about my dental needs and received the best support I could ever imagine. I sent them letters from my dentist about the work that was needed and they promptly sent that information to SaniDental in Algadonas, Mexico. The support from Dental Departures continued as I communicated with SaniDental, answered their questions, and provided feedback from my dentist regarding crown materials, hanging crowns rather than implants, and what teeth needed to be done. I paid SaniDental a fee far less that anything I could get in the United States. SaniDental also provided me a two year guarantee for their work.

This past year when my dentist discovered some problems with some of the crowns that had been placed in my mouth, I contacted Dental Departures. The representative contacted SaniDental to make sure my guarantee would be honored and again sent letters to SaniDental from my dentist. I will be going to SaniDental next week to have the work my dentist has requested be done knowing that Dental Departures will stand behind me to make sure my dental work is done appropriately. Dental Departures continues to email me, to answer my questions when I call, and has assured me that my work will be completed accurately and in a timely manner. The support and assurance I have received has been outstanding and extremely helpful. AS A RESULT, I HAVE TOLD A NUMBER OF PEOPLE ABOUT THE HELP AND SUPPORT THAT DENTAL DEPARTURES PROVIDES TO PEOPLE WHO NEED DENTAL CARE AND ALSO HAVE PROVIDED THEM WITH THE PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAIL ADDRESS OF DENTAL DEPARTURES. I WILL CONTINUE TO DO THAT WITH PEOPLE WHO SHARE WITH ME THEIR NEED FOR DENTAL CARE.

By Dental_Departures_Customer_Care

Written on: 03/02/2014

Hi Shirley:

Thank you for providing the glowing review of Dental Departures! Thank you for referring Dental Departures to your friends & family...it is the ultimate compliment and we appreciate it :)

We're so happy that we could help you on your journey to get a new smile with a dentist in Mexico :) Dental Departures is here to be your advocate...we're here to stand behind you to ensure you get the best dental care at a reasonable price :)

Please contact us 24/7 via email, chat or US or Mexican toll free numbers if you need any further assistance!