Jessa from the Philippines is the BEST

timothycwa's review of Dental Departures - www.dentaldepartures.com

Dental Departures - www.dentaldepartures.com

“Jessa from the Philippines is the BEST”

Written on: 01/02/2014 by timothycwa (1 review written)

I Was looking around on the net for dental vacations for a friend of mine who needs a set of implant Overdentures, a Live chat box popped up. At this point I always close the page and start a new search.
Because this was for a friend and I was very curious I decided to take a leap of faith and type something into the box, to my utter dismay someone replied back! And after a couple of messages that were obviously not canned I started asking questions and the CSR was not only quick and literate but was amazingly resourceful. Not just answering the questions I needed but other questions I didn't think to ask.
All in all I did something I would have almost never done and not only did it work out but I now have a page I can refer to friends and family, it's something I can use for myself whenever I need. I would like to give special thanks to Jessa of the Philippines for putting up with my Skepticism. Wonderful site and wonderful Service!
-T.C.W

By Dental_Departures_Customer_Care

Written on: 03/02/2014

Hi T.W.C:

Thank you for your praise of Dental Departures and in particular the service provided by Jessa. Jessa's one of our rock-star customer care agents and we're glad you had a chance to work with her to help you get your new smile :)

At Dental Departures we aim to surprise our customers...we do indeed answer the phone when you ring and reply back when you hit the 'chat now' button!

We appreciate that finding a global dentists is scary and overwhelming...with a healthy dose of skepticism. Dental Departures is here to let you know it is safe to visit a global dentist to get a new smile.

Thank you so much for referring your friends & family to Dental Departures...it is the ultimate compliment to our entire team :)