AMAZING! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

Margaret92065's review of Dental Departures - www.dentaldepartures.com

Dental Departures - www.dentaldepartures.com

“AMAZING! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!”

Written on: 23/01/2014 by Margaret92065 (1 review written)

In the Fall of 2013 I went to Dentalia in Tijuana. I had a great experience. I had my mercury fillings removed, I had my front teeth crowned, and I had some cavities filled. I was treated with respect and friendliness. The dentists were very professional, telling me what they were doing at all times, and were extremely attentive to my needs. I am returning for more work and a cleaning. The price was in my budget. I paid for all that work what I would have paid for an implant in San Diego county. The price and professionalism are amazing! I look forward to returning to Dentalia in Tijuana. I have to admit, I miss the people there. I look forward to seeing them. I have referred many people to this dental office. See you soon!

By Dental_Departures_Customer_Care

Written on: 03/02/2014

Thank you for your 5 star review of Dental Departures!

We're so happy we could help you find & book your appointment with Dentalia in Tijuana, Mexico to get your new smile. Dentalia's a great clinic and we're so happy to be partnered with them....they really take care of their patients.

When you want to book your next appointment to Dentalia please do not hesitate to contact us 24/7 via our chat, email and anyone of our 8 global toll free phone numbers.