Simply Outstanding Go For it

Tradieboi's review of Dental Departures - www.dentaldepartures.com

Dental Departures - www.dentaldepartures.com

“Simply Outstanding Go For it”

Written on: 13/01/2014 by Tradieboi (1 review written)

Where to start, the staff where friendly and helpful, and the dentist was outstanding, he wanted everything perfect and took so much pride in his work, and best of all there was little to no pain.
I have never received caring service like this in my entire life in Australia.
After my first visit my fears and worries where gone, I can not recommend that you forget your doubts and worries and do this strongly enough.

By Dental_Departures_Customer_Care

Written on: 17/01/2014

Absolutely, go for it!

We're so happy to hear that Dental Departures helped you find & book a dental appointment with a wonderful dental clinic. We know going to a global dentist is scary & confusing...we're here to make it safe & easy!

Dental Departures and our global network of dental clinics want to exceed the level of dental care you've ever received in Australia..that's our goal. We're elated to hear you found the dentist took great pride in your new smile :)

Please contact us 24/7 if you need any assistance after your dental appointment via email, chat or one of our Thailand or Australian toll free numbers.

We look forward to see you, your friends & family visit Dental Departures to book their next visit to the dentist ;)