Great service you provide

Guest's review of Dental Departures - www.dentaldepartures.com

Dental Departures - www.dentaldepartures.com

“Great service you provide”

Written on: 12/01/2014

I emailed a treatment plan to several clinics within the Dental Departures website. Someone emailed me back with a quote from each of the clinics. When I called them back to clarify a few things, the person on the phone spoke very good English and answered all my questions. She is the one that booked our initial appointments with the clinic and outlined to me what to expect when we got there. She also sent a reservation request to the Hacienda Los Algedonas for a 4 night stay, all was in place when we arrived. The quote that she gave me was correct, however after consultation with the dentist there, we adjusted it, but were still very happy with the whole experience.

I really liked the price lists on the website (were actual costs) and so I didn't have any surprises. What was on the website was actually true. The profiles of the dental staff was also very informative and confidence building for us.

Overall, were very pleased with both Dental Discoveries service and the clinic we received our treatment at.

By Dental_Departures_Customer_Care

Written on: 13/01/2014

We're so happy that you are pleased with Dental Departure's customer service.

Dental Departures is here to be your advocate for high quality dental care around the globe. Be it our web site, our toll free number or chat...we aim to give you extra ordinary customer care :)

We look forward to see you again when you are ready to book your follow-up visit to a Mexico dentist!