Prices wrong!

Guest's review of Dental Departures - www.dentaldepartures.com

Dental Departures - www.dentaldepartures.com

“Prices wrong!”

Written on: 30/12/2013

The representative I spoke to was nice and helpful. I was looking online for the best prices for partial dentures for my mom and found some prices at Dental Care Tijuana for 1,307 pesos. I thought was an excellent price, so the operator had them schedule me an appointment the same day.

When I got to the dentist and my mom had the consult it turned out to be 250 dollars. I told the doctor that online through Dental Departures it had it listed as this price. His secretary got online and verified that this was the price. He said this had to be a mistake because not even the laboratory will cover this price for dentures, he would have to pay out of his pocket. Which we were totally fine with the consult of 250 dollars.

Everything turned out great, doctor was great, staff and turn around time was 1 day for the dentures when everyone else's was 6 days.

The only thing was the prices that Dental Departures had listed.

By Dental_Departures_Customer_Care

Written on: 06/01/2014

We are terribly sorry to hear that the price for partial dentures at Dental Care Tijuana was incorrect. We have changed the price to the correct price of 250 USD.

Dental Departures conducts regular price audits on all of our global dental clinics to ensure our prices are best and more accurate prices on the web. We obviously messed up with the price of these partial dentures at Dental Care Tijuana.

We're happy to hear that you had a great dental experience with Dental Care Tijuana (after the price difference was overcome).

Please contact Dental Departures via chat, email or via toll free number 24/7 and we can provide you a credit towards you next visit to the dentist to apologize for our inaccurate price.