Do NOT go to Castle Dental!

SandyatWestwindRV's review of Dental Departures - www.dentaldepartures.com

Dental Departures - www.dentaldepartures.com

“Do NOT go to Castle Dental!”

Written on: 29/12/2013 by SandyatWestwindRV (1 review written)

I went to Castle Dental with tooth pain, was told that I had an infection, and needed 2 old root canals re-done and a tooth in-between needed to be pulled and then would need a 3 tooth bridge, all for some $1225. After taking some xrays they took me to a "specialist" for the root canal, who then informed me when she was thru I would need to go to a third dentist to have
the hole in the gum cleaned out! After hearing I needed a third dentist, I decided to wait until after the holidays. It was too much to think about with the holidays only days away. Upon returning from a Christmas trip I went back to Algondones but decided to go to a different dentist, a root canal or "endo" dr. who took xrays and yes, I needed an old root canal re-done and a tooth extracted, however, the 3rd tooth Castle referred to was just fine....not a thing wrong with it!!! I even asked the endo dr. to confirm that. So, I went from thinking I was going to pay $1225 to only $400..with maybe another $150 for a tooth for the one gap in back where the tooth had been extracted. Castle blatantly lied about what I needed and intended to perform unncessary work!!!

By Dental_Departures_Customer_Care

Written on: 06/01/2014

Hi SandyatWestwindRV:

We are terribly sorry to hear that you had a bad dental experience with Castle Dental in Los Algodones, Mexico.

Dental Departures is here to be your advocate to get your new smile. We are here to help you get a refund and/or schedule another appointment with Castle Dental or another Los Algodones dentist.

Can you please contact Dental Departures via email, chat or via our toll free number and we will work with you to resolve this with Castle Dental.