Happy customer!

shardel's review of Dental Departures - www.dentaldepartures.com

Dental Departures - www.dentaldepartures.com

“Happy customer!”

Written on: 25/05/2013 by shardel (1 review written)

Hi my name is Bob, My wife and I recently went to Smile Tijuana dentistry office of Criss Melendrez and Gonzalez. I needed some work done that in the U.S. would have cost me at least $7000.00, we only paid a fraction of that cost. We were treated so nice by our dentist and her assistant it was unbelievable, they actually closed the office so they could work on me exclusively and get all the work I needed done. They were very sweet and treated us so nicely, answering all our questions and having fun with my wife just chatting about everything. They spoke very good english as well and explained everything as we went along. Dr. Gonzalez was extremely gentile and careful not to cause any pain. Also their office is extremely clean, cheerful, and sterile, I have recommended them to all my friends and family. I had one more appointment the next day to pick up and fit my temporary partial. We will be going back in Nov. after my gums heal from 3 extractions to get my permanent partials and for my wife to get her teeth done and partials for her as well. Overall it was an extremely positive experience, at first it was a very nerve wracking though as we did not have any idea what to expect, it can only be described as a very blind date that turned out really good lol:-) Bob and Shardel Griswold from San Luis Obispo Ca.

• Goods purchased & cost