Would definitely recommend to anyone

Chanty23's review of Dental Departures - www.dentaldepartures.com

Dental Departures - www.dentaldepartures.com

“Would definitely recommend to anyone ”

Written on: 22/05/2013 by Chanty23 (1 review written)

Travelling overseas for dental work I was a little hesitant to recieve dental work but after receiving 9 fillings, cleaning, whitening and 6 veneers I can't fault it!!!!! Quick, professional, clean, cheap $3000 AUD for everything and quality work I was in and out of appointments while still enjoying my 10 day stay in Thailand. The healing process was also great and hardly felt a thing except getting my wisdom tooth pulled but that's normal. A big thank you to all the staff they work around the clock to fit people in some nights they didn't get out till 12am Thailand are very lucky to have you will definitely be back :)

• All up my treatment cost $3000 AUD plus I got a home whitening kit

By Dental_Departures_Customer_Care

Written on: 22/05/2013

HI Chanty23:

Thank you for your 5 star review of Dental Departures!

We are tickled pink that we were about to find & schedule your appointment with the perfect dentist in Thailand. We appreciate that going to a global dentist can seem scary at first but when you experience dental care first-hand in Thailand you will be pleasantly surprised...as you experienced.

We look forward to you visiting Dental Departures for your next visit to the dentist!