Wake Up America $ave some Cash

Guest's review of Dental Departures - www.dentaldepartures.com

Dental Departures - www.dentaldepartures.com

“Wake Up America $ave some Cash”

Written on: 21/05/2013

All I can really say is that I wouldn't have believed it unless I experienced it. I mean WOW..:)
Heard so much how Mexico Clinics were unsafe and dirty no way as nice as my dentist here in Missouri. So very professional no delay in and out without any...I mean zero pain. I have had more pain from a teeth cleaning than what I experienced with two implants.
I would highly recommend anybody to go and have services rendered here at Rio Grand Dental. I can't wait to get my 3 unit bridge in for about 40% of what it would have cost me here in Missouri. By the way did I mention that also included 2 round trip air fares..

Sincerely,

Mitchell Munkatchy

• 2 implants with a 3 unit bridge

By Dental_Departures_Customer_Care

Written on: 21/05/2013

Hi Mitchel Munkatchy:

Thank you for your impassioned review and your 5 star review of Dental Departures!

Isn't is amazing?!

We always hear from people that dental care in Mexico is subpar: they reality cannot be further from the truth. We are SO HAPPY that you came away from your dental visit in Mexico with a new perspective & a new smile!

We look forward to you scheduling your follow-up appointment through Dental Departures :)