Trusted this site's recommendation- now 13 teeth are ruined

helleweston's review of Dental Departures - www.dentaldepartures.com

Dental Departures - www.dentaldepartures.com

“Trusted this site's recommendation- now 13 teeth are...”

Written on: 13/05/2013 by helleweston (1 review written)

The functionality of the site is fine. The problem is the clinics they are recommending and endorsing. I flew from New Zealand to Bangalore, India, based on the high review score of a dental clinic they have advertise; Perfect 32 Dental Centre in Bangalore.

My boyfriend got 5 crowns. I got 14 crowns, and one implant.

13 crowns on my front teeth ie. a full smile makeover.

One month after I left Bangalore, my implant crown fell off. I went to a UK dentist to get it repaired and was told not only that they crown was badly made and the wrong fit, but that my 13 front crowns were what they would describe as a "dental tourism horror story". 13 overhanging restorations, cement flashes stuck in between every crown that had not been cleaned out, severe gum infection and gums were beginning to recede.

My boyfriend had exactly the same problems.

We were urged to get the work redone by another dentist asap but we cannot afford it, after paying over $5000USD to Dr. Sandhya Ramanujam at Perfect 32.

Really devastated.

Don't trust the reviews on this site, bottom line!!!

Your teeth are precious and this damage can't be undone!

• Goods purchased & cost

By Dental_Departures_Customer_Care

Written on: 19/05/2013

Hi Helleweston:

We are terribly sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with Perfect 32 in Bangalore, India. Dental Departures absolutely agrees that your teeth are precious.

This is the first time we've heard about this complaint about care at Perfect 32. We have searched through our records and we have not been able to find an appointment through Dental Departures with these treatment details.

Dental Departures wants to make this right. Can you please contact care@dentaldepartures.com and we will work with you/your boyfriend and Perfect 32 to resolve the situation.

With regards to Dental Departure's reviews: we go to extreme efforts to ensure their accuracy. Dental Departures has specialists who go through every review to ensure their accuracy and they are not suspected to be fraudulent. If a patient or a clinic provides Dental Departures with notice that they suspect a review is fraudulent: we conduct a thorough analysis to verify the review.