TEETH WHITENING IN BANGKOK

AnitaduToit's review of Dental Departures - www.dentaldepartures.com

Dental Departures - www.dentaldepartures.com

“TEETH WHITENING IN BANGKOK”

Written on: 13/05/2013 by AnitaduToit (1 review written)

I have searched for a Dental Clinic to do the Whitening procedure on the internet. Here I found this clinic and decided to try their service. I have send an email late evening to request an appointment for 2 days later. The next morning I already got an email to say that somebody will contact me. The clinic phoned me and could accommodate me at the time I wanted an appointment. This was confirmed with an email. Directions to get to the clinic were also send to me. I did however not found the directions very clear but eventually got there. The staff at reception were very friendly and nice and really made me feel welcome. I was then taken to the Dentist. Both him and his assistant had masks on and they did not take it off or introduced themselves to me. I had to ask who he was. This is really the only thing that I was not happy with. I expected the Dentist to introduce himself to me without his mask. I never saw his face! He explained the procedure and told me that the end result might not be as good as I had hoped. After the laser treatment, we were both very happy with the result.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

By Dental_Departures_Customer_Care

Written on: 19/05/2013

Hi Anitadu:

Thank you for your 4 star review of Dental Departures.

We are sorry to hear that you did not receive a friendly welcome by an unmasked dentist. We will send your feed-back to the dental clinic to help improve their customer services in the future.

Thank you for scheduling your dental appointment with Dental Departures :)