Overall satisfied

Guest's review of Dental Departures - www.dentaldepartures.com

Dental Departures - www.dentaldepartures.com

“Overall satisfied”

Written on: 12/05/2013

My fiancé and booked services recently and just got back. We both had implants done, crowns, an I had a deep asking cleaning. Other than the fact that I had to wait for several hours between two different services (despite having an appointment at a specific time), we were very happy with the services. The administrators in the front office were courteous and professional, and the doctors and hygienists were very gentle and thorough. We have to come back in 5 months to complete the implant work and are looking forward to another visit. If anyone is considering work done south of the border, I suggest they start here first. Just be sure to secure your appointment time and stay on them as they get very busy and can get backed up.

• Goods purchased & cost

By Dental_Departures_Customer_Care

Written on: 13/05/2013

Thank you for your 4 star reviews of Dental Departures!

We are sorry to hear about your wait time to receive your implants, crowns and deep cleaning. Dental Departures is working with our Mexican dental clinics to better improve on-time-appointments through better scheduling.

We look forward to you scheduling your 5 month follow-up dental appointment through Dental Departures :)