Cafe in the Park - Rickmansworth

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

colletesmummy's review of The Cafe in the Park, Rickmansworth Aquadrome, Rickmansworth

“Cafe in the Park - Rickmansworth”

Written on: 24/09/2012 by colletesmummy (1 review written)

I recently ate there with my husband and 3mth old baby. I had not seen any of the staff before with the exception of a man who had large black eariings/holes and whom I think may have been the cook.

It was quiet as it was early and the woman on the till made a gesture as if to mimic me, as I have a health condition. I had never seen her before so thought it was coincidence. However her colleague also repeatedly made the same gesture and they were laughing. I felt very uncomfortable. My food was not good. I had falafel pitta which was very soggy and wet inside. I have had this on previous visits and it was fairly dry and I think should have harissa in it but there was none. I ate the filling but left the wet pitta. Within an hour or so I started to feel very unwell and consider that my illness was linked to the food.

I would never eat there again due to what happened. It is very difficult to prove that what they gave me caused me to be ill but I had not eaten anything other than it during a 24hr period.

• Cafe/ snacks

Food Type

• Once a month

How often do you eat here?

• Casual

Atmosphere

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Ctrisk's Response to colletesmummy's Review

Written on: 28/12/2012

Hello

I have just read your comment as I do not visit this site regularly. I am so sorry to read your comments, it sounds like your visit to us was very disappointing. I would very much like to hear more about the staff and their behaviour. Perhaps you could get in touch with me directly via the website so that I can hear more.

Regards