Best on the market

• Service & Support

annac55's review of Ebac 2650e

Ebac 2650e

“Best on the market”

Written on: 09/01/2013 by annac55 (2 reviews written)

I am reading all these awful reviews about Ebac dehumidifiers and obviously you cant all be wrong, but my experience with them is totally different and would not consider buying any other make. The first one my parents bought in 1976 when they were first manufactured. This ugly monstrosity is still.... 36 years on working perfectly. It has been used continuously, not stored away for a time. Still getting a full water tank daily. I had a smaller model too which I gave to my sister 10 years ago, and yes it is still working fine. I purchased my present one the Ebac265e 5 years ago when I bought my house. It runs 24 hours a day, though if set to economy does turn off too often. The old monster has been relegated to a freezing unheated porch because of bad mildew last winter. So far no mildew, no moisture and much warmer shoes as it heats up the porch too. It is just noisier than the newer one, but that's acceptable for its age. Maybe I am just lucky to have got 3 brilliant machines out of the hundreds apparently everyone else has problems with.