Very throrough

BrianMoore's review of Pedigree Financial

“Very throrough”

Written on: 01/03/2012 by BrianMoore (1 review written)

I was previously with the CCCS, and everything was ok until they called before Christmas 2011, and wanted a review. I said i couldn't afford more and to be frank, they were very rude and cancelled my plan.Completely left in limbo.I googled debt advice, and contacted a few companies, can't remember their names.I spoke to 123 debt solutions, who were good but tried to sign me up on the phone, which was a little bit quick for a slow lady. This company called me and said i can just get some advice and information was sent a few days later to me.It included a self help pack, like what CCCS had sent out. However i have about 10 debts, and didn't fancy calling all these expensive 0845 numbers, so i called pedigree financial back and they explained their service and fees. It seemed reasonable, i realised it might take me longer to clear my debts, but least i could sleep at night. Quite happy with everything, early stages, will post back in few months to let you know my progress.