Debt problems gone, now in the past

Guest's review of Elite Debt Solutions - www.elitedebt.co.uk

“Debt problems gone, now in the past”

Written on: 23/06/2013

I went to elite after persisting on a debt plan with another company, i was happy the grief had died down but there was no end to the amount of time i would be paying my debt off. Elite offered me a quicker plan - i was dubious to begin with but sat hear now with no debt and paid less than half back i'm more that happy.

Big praise to my case worker at elite and thank yo very much

WB

Beat_The_Bs's Comment

Written on: 23/08/2013

I am sorry to hear that you have been mis-lead into thinking that your debts have been wiped off by in your own words paying less than half. Elite Debt Solutions tend to offer a service which challenges the original credit agreements, it is known as making the debt "unenforcable" please, please, please google this term as you will be directed the OFT webiste (government site) that warns consumers about this. Debt is not written off, the creditors are just simply unable to take further action against you however the debt remains on the credit report as unpaid. Check your credit report and the OFT website about this.

Elitedebtsolutions's Comment

Written on: 28/08/2013

Thank you for your clarification on what exactly an unenforceable debt is, and the limitations of such actions. Elite Solutions Completely agrees with the OFTs warnings to consumers regarding the 'wiping' of debts. Unfortunately your comments are somewhat miss guided as the aim is not to wipe debt at all. It would appear that you are quoting a very old outdated view of what some companies have been guilty of claiming in the past and we would ask that you at least take the time understand our particular business model before making such comments. Please free to contact our offices and we’ll be more than happy to discuss this with you . Elite Debt Solutions Ltd.