Debt Advisory Line - Good Stress Reliever

Guest's review of Debt Advisory Line - www.debtadvisoryline.co.uk

“Debt Advisory Line - Good Stress Reliever”

Written on: 27/09/2013

I have been with DAL for about 3 years now and I can honestly say they have been extremely helpful and efficient. They have taken some of the stress away from being in debt. There is always someone ready to assist you when you call. I never have to wait on the phone too long before someone answers. If I have an issue with of my creditors once I contact DAL they sort the problem out immediately and I do not hear from my creditors again. I dont have to speak to them about anything that has been mishandled on their part because it just doesn't happen. They do not bother me on the phone all I receive is the monthly courtesy call. If I miss te call they leave a message or text me to let me know that they called an that if I need any help I can contact them. All the staff are always calming, friendly and reassuring, having that temperament with someone who is debt is much needed as stress levels are already high. Overall I am very pleased with DAL and will continue to use their service.