Highly Professional, Very Good Customer Service.

MortiUK's review of Debt Advisory Line - www.debtadvisoryline.co.uk

“Highly Professional, Very Good Customer Service.”

Written on: 21/03/2012 by MortiUK (2 reviews written)

I have been with this company for approx 6 years during this time I have found all the advisors who I have spoken to on the phone at the Debt Advisory Line to be very helpful, reassuring and approchable with any problems I have encounted with my creditors.

I recently had a problem where my loan wiich I had with one of the big four banks disappeared and they even lost my payments that DAL had been paying them as part of my fees and with the Help from my Advisor (Jenna Griffith) not only did Jenna manage to sort it out where it had gone to and by providing the proof of payments to which they had sent to pay my loan, we have been able to agree with the same bank to write off my overdraft on my current account which was outstanding and recive s further amount in compentation in the form of a cheque for the stress and worry that this problem had caused.

Many Thanks to Jenna and the rest of the team at DAL.