Finance Facility - www.thefinancefacility.com Review

Bigary's review of Finance Facility - www.thefinancefacility.com

“I was searching online for a home improvement and i...”

Written on: 15/06/2013 by Bigary (1 review written)

I was searching online for a home improvement and i came across Finance Facility it lpoked ok at the time it stated that we can help people who have a bad credit history.So i went ahead an filled out the online application form and sent it off.I thought now i would get a response in day or 2 but to my amazement i got a call from finanace facility within 10 mins of filling out the online application a guy spoke to me and said that you are interested in the loan amount i asked for he then stated that i accepted our terms and conditions which replied yes i do then he asked mea few more questions at the end he asked me for my debit or credit card details i was shocked i asked him why do you need my card details he replied by saying that it is our policey to ask you so we can verify that you have uk bank account and that you are not a non eu resident.He said that i will take out just 0.50pence and nothing more and the 50p will go back on your card,i said to him you give ypur word that you will only take out 50p he said i give you my word i said because in the past ive had my id stolen and cash taken from my bank account.He then processed my card details and said it has been accepted and your loan has been accepted Within 2 hours i got 3 emails from different lenders but were all gurantors type loans,the chap never mentipned this and sent a email stating that no longer want go ahead with my loan application i got no reply from anyone.Then a week later i noticed that £79.95 had been taken from my account without my knowledge i spoke to my bank and they said that loan company called finance facility took out money today. I rang finance facility and the lady was very rude and said you should of read our t&c b4 applying online.Please! Please! to all decent law abiding tax paying citizens avoid this loan broker company they take £79.95 and you dont even get a loan which you have to apply again to a lender and its 100% NO NO.

Stevebraddie's Response to Bigary's Review

Written on: 30/11/2013

Exact same story here,only they rang me about 10 seconds after i filled in application online,i could here many other operatives in the back ground all busy conning people into getting their bank details with fake promises of non existing loans.They are making millions from their seeminly legal practise,how can this be?????