Rip of company call agents lie

Mmmmmm22010's review of Baines and Ernst Debt Management Service www.bainesandernst.co.uk

“Rip of company call agents lie”

Written on: 15/11/2013 by Mmmmmm22010 (1 review written)

I have been dealing with b&e for 3 years. Initially I never heard from anyone or appeared to have any problems with them paying my creditors until I received a statement from 1 saying I was in credit and checked my b&e statement and they were still paying them. I called them up and had very little help and was told they speak to creditors all the time and manage your account THIS IS NOT THE CASE. I decided to call the creditors myself and found out they hadn't been in contact for over 12 months. Why am I paying a management fee???????

I decided to give the company 1 more chance and carry on with my account.

This time I received a letter from a creditor stating that b&e had broken the terms of the agreement and they had not received any payment and were starting litigation proceedings. I called b&e and spoke to the most couldn't care agent. I explained what happened eventually got to a manager as I wasn't happy that yet again there appears to be any control or management over my account. They said they would call the creditors and resolve straight away.

The couldn't care agent called me back and said she was unable to get through as they were closed and had an answer phone message. I didn't trust her put the phone down and dialled the same number she did and got through to the creditors immediately. I decided to call the agent back to confirm she said the creditors were closed and she said this was the case when I questioned why I got through on the same number, she didn't offer to call them straight away instead argue with me. I asked for the same manager I spoke to 15 mins before and apparently they had now left and they have no management team or anyone senior on during the shift another lie.

This company are disgusting the way they treat customers and continuously lie to you. Would strongly recommend do not use and go to citizens advice