SCAMMING WEBSITE FAKE PROFILES CONNING

• Ease Of Navigation

PINKPIXIE's review of White Label Dating www.whitelabeldating.com

“SCAMMING WEBSITE FAKE PROFILES CONNING ”

Written on: 23/05/2013 by PINKPIXIE (1 review written)

I SIGNED UP A MONTH AGO AND WAS CHARGED £49.95 MEMBERSHIP I WAS ONLY ON THE WEBSITE 1 DAY AS IT WAS POORLY LAYED OUT AND CONFUSING TO USE SO AFTER THAT DAY I NEVER LOGGED BACK IN AGAIN OF COURSE I EXPECT THEM TO KEEP THAT MONEY

BUT THEN....... THE CHEEKY CONNING SCUM CHARGED MY ACCOUNT FOR THE FOLLOWING MONTH AGAIN.... I EMAILED THEM AND WAS TOLD TO CALL THEM TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP SO I DID I ASKED THE WOMAN ON PHONE TO REFUND ME THAT 2ND PAYMENT SHE WAS ABRUPT, RUDE AND FULL OF ATTITUDE AND DID NOT WANT TO CANCEL IT SHE SAID I WILL PUT YOU THROUGH TO CUSTOMER SERVICES.

I WAS WAITING 20 MINS BEING CHARGED FOR THIS CALL AT PREMIUM RATE THEN SHE TELLS ME OH THERE BUSY I WAS LIKE WELL I DONT CARE YOUR TAKING MONEY OFF ME YOU SHOULDN'T BE AND CONNING US OUT OF OUR HARD EARNED CASH SHE THEN LAUGHED AND HUNG UP ON ME.

CONNING SCUMBAGS! PEOPLE DO NOT USE WHITE LABEL DATING OR ANY OF THEIR OTHER MANY CONNING SITES FOR ANYTHING. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD OF WHAT A FAKE, ONNING, UNHELPFUL COMPANY THEY ARE I WILL BE REPORTING THESE TO WATCHDOG AS WELL AND SUGGES THE ONES WHO HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF TO NEED TO REPORT THEM ASWELL, PUT THIS CONNING COMPANY OUT OF BUSINESS!

I HAVE HAD TO CALL PAYPAL TO CANCEL AND STOP THEM TAKING PAYMENTS AND MY BANK ASWELL. STILL NOT GETTING MY MONEY BACK

THE RATING IS ONLY 1 STAR BECAUSE I CANT PUT 0 STARS 1 START IS TOO BLOODY GOOT FOR THESE CONNERS

• Ease Of Navigation

Pinkpixie's Response to PINKPIXIE's Review

Written on: 23/05/2013

despite emailing 9 times still no reply...

[Name removed] from support... no last names and probably not even his real name. i urge all of you to report this to WATCHDOG there are over 100 people here I can see who have been affected lets stop this company doing it to others.

its hard enough to make a decent wage these days we dont need people ripping us off.