Unfair Treatment

• Ease Of Navigation

MalcontentMalfi's review of White Label Dating www.whitelabeldating.com

“Unfair Treatment”

Written on: 27/02/2013 by MalcontentMalfi (1 review written)

This company has no compassion. I wanted to purchase the 3 day trial period for £2.99. I made an error with my card details and after I corrected it they took £120 from my card because it defaulted to the 6 months' membership. Despite them knowing this had happened and confirming to me that they knew they refused to refund the balance because I had used the site for a couple of hours within the 3 day trial period. They simply hid behind their terms and condition that didn't even appear on the screen that told me the £120 had been authorized.

I am a Senior Citizen and the money was for my heating. I am dismayed at their behavior and find it unbelievable that the should knowingly rob me just because they can.

They are immoral to behave in this way. They should be ashamed of themselves.

• Ease Of Navigation

Pinkpixie's Response to MalcontentMalfi's Review

Written on: 23/05/2013

report them to watchdog they have gotten hundreds of people by the looks of it me included. lets put them out of business for good.

Malcontentmalfi's reply to Pinkpixie's Comment

Written on: 28/05/2013

Think it might be too late now. And I have used the site but it is rubbish. Not that I use it much. I only get messages from women 100s of miles away. Or members who have left (how does that work). It does not do what it says on the tin.

If you have any ideas email me