Messages without profile views!

• Ease Of Navigation

Guest's review of White Label Dating www.whitelabeldating.com

“Messages without profile views!”

Written on: 22/01/2013

I joined to gauge members before signing up to full membership. I was amazed by the messages received from 'interested' very attractive women with cheesy opening lines, some duplicated. But the thing I found most inexplicable was NONE of them had viewed my profile! How is that even possible??

It became apparent in a short space of time that attempts were being made to lure me in to signing up and paying for membership in order to contact these interested women whom it seems found me irresistible despite me having no photo and never having viewed my details!

Fortunately I checked out other guy's experiences first and realised that this organisation is fraudulently luring members with the promise of an array of virtual women all gagging for it.

Take heed, and leave your credit card firmly in your wallet. Sites run by this company are all con merchants!

• Ease Of Navigation