White label dating crooks unable to stop payments

• Ease Of Navigation

toby1's review of White Label Dating www.whitelabeldating.com

“White label dating crooks unable to stop payments ”

Written on: 16/12/2012 by toby1 (1 review written)

BEWARE DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY TO THESE CROOKS.
it has taken me 3 monts to cancel my membership, and then no thanks to WHITE LABEL DATING.
I had to go through my card company and put payments to them on stop

Lw136's Response to toby1's Review

Written on: 14/01/2013

Global personals employ staff to fake identity and coax innocent people wanting company - they stole my money in a flash after storing my credit details from another time (just a one off trial for £15). This time they stole £89.95 from me and my back (visa disput) refuse to help me. Global personal (just singles) sent my bank my personal details-very personal even photos of me which were put there from being a basic member. I never asked to be a full member-completed no forms and spoke to no staff. I am appalled and totally outraged at this treatment and am no demanding compensation over this as it has caused me distress. In their utter greed for cash they rip us all off in broad daylight and the banks are just as guilty by not helping their customers. Global personals made 40 million pounds to date! I know I am NOT alone and am prepared to take some serious legal action against this company to make a law to protect innocent people. This is happening Just because it is a sensitive subject and shame is involved at wanting someone to care for? Global personal are sick people to take advantage of others in this way