Nothing but misleading & deceptive to the consumers

• Ease Of Navigation

Guest's review of White Label Dating www.whitelabeldating.com

“Nothing but misleading and deceptive to the consumers”

Written on: 23/11/2012

Dear All,

DO NOT GIVE INFORMATION TO THESE SCAM operators. This is the gist of my last emails to White Label Dating, which is self explanatory:

Dear Whitelabel Dating

I did not receive a response from you for my numerous queries. I am unable to reach you on the telephone number you provided.

I tried calling your Australian partner’s office at the Realto on both numbers stated on your website and interestingly it goes to an answering machine.

I have a right to remove my data from your website but I am unable to do so, as I was denied access from the beginning except the one time when you enticed me with your ‘free’ trial gimmick to obtain my personal and profile information. You even requested, in writing, my credit card security code when I haven’t even used it in the first place.

It is evident that your advertising is misleading and deceptive under the consumer laws. I am hereby requesting a written response from you that you have removed my data from your web site within the next 24 hours.

Regards