Very Misleading & Fake Emails

• Ease Of Navigation

Guest's review of White Label Dating www.whitelabeldating.com

“Very Misleading and Fake Emails”

Written on: 26/10/2012

I started off as a free user of flirtnaughty. I received an email from a lady who's main account was with forbiddenaffair. I really liked the look and sound of this lady and therefore signed up as a paid member of forbiddenaffair so that I could email her back. As it happened this lady had no interest in me so I had 3 months of paid membership to check the site out. Day after day I recieved messages from ladys and girls who had never even sent them. It's a disgusting fraud which annoyed me more so because I clearly had in my profile that I am not interested in young girls as I happen to be 49! This did not stop the influx of young girls wanting to talk to me (NOT!)

When I tried to cancel via email Global Personals refused even though I made it very clear I am not available 9-5 to make a phone call cancellation. Now I became frustrated and I quoted that I had statutory rights. This didn't help and they wouldn't budge. Funny thing is I suddenly get a message from a girl (or customer service rep) who says your picture (fully clothed may I add)is disguting and this person blocks me from replying or contacting her.

Stay clear of this comapany it breaks every rule in the book and it hides behind the fact it thinks people won't complain for fear of shame!