My booted membership or stolen profile

• Ease Of Navigation

unknown2388's review of White Label Dating www.whitelabeldating.com

“My booted membership or stolen profile”

Written on: 25/06/2012 by unknown2388 (1 review written)

I was not happy with the Platinum Blonde website at all. I seen a lot of attractive blonde singles profiles on the website but I now believe they were fake. At first, I thought that was a good site. I was excited. I took time and created my profile. I browsed and added members to my favorite list. But as soon as I uploaded two decent pictures on the website to go into my profile something strange occurred. About 10 to 20 minutes I got kicked out of the site. Then when I tried to log back in, I realized that my log in information was being blocked from entering into the site. I also notified the website support team, but I got no response. It was like my profile got deleted or banned off the site for no reason. I also got kinda worried because I was thinking maybe something illegal or bad was being to be done with my pictures or my information I put on the website. I was hoping that nothing bad was done with my pictures. I could not reach the website nor could I find out what happened. I don't know what happened. I think these white label dating websites are up to no good and should be banned from having a website.

Stootio's Response to unknown2388's Review

Written on: 30/10/2012

It sounds like they're actually up to the opposite or scamming or being up to no good. They've more than likely banned the account as it looks like you might be too hot judging by your pictures to be real! You should be flattered!

Anyway, have you tried emailing them via the 'trouble logging in' link on the login page? Maybe you can let them know you're real so you can get back to dating on the site. The support team on a couple of whitelabeldating.com sites I've been a member of have always been really helpful and quick to respond.