Plenty of Size

• Ease Of Navigation

Guest's review of White Label Dating www.whitelabeldating.com

“Plenty of Size”

Written on: 07/08/2011

Having recently joined Plety of Size, I now discovered that most of the people who chat are on a different website to me. How can this be you might ask? Well I can tell you - your profile is shared to a huge hub of sites. So this might be ok for some but when someone asks how you are getting on with blah blah.com - you say I don’t have a profile on there and it all becomes only too clear.

I am a larger woman and on a more general dating site its maybe slightly harder to attract attention so joining a niche site you would imagine is the best option.

However, the way this works - if you say anything about your weight being anything other than average ie slightly overweight or large or full you are then added onto this site. You will not know it but you are.

So all I want to say now is be careful which site you are joining as you can end up with multiple profiles by accident if you join several sites in the same hub and read the TERMS & CONDITIONS - even if its boring.

• Ease Of Navigation

Twench's Comment

Written on: 12/12/2011

Too true. I joined the site these jokers run for slim people and found the users to be anything but. For some reason overweight men go for me the way cats go for people who are allergic and I'd really wanted to get away from it.