It works....

• Ease Of Navigation

DomCooper's review of Undercover Lovers - www.undercoverlovers.com

“It works....”

Written on: 16/02/2013 by DomCooper (1 review written)

I love this site. It has a much classier clientele than most dating sites and some genuinely nice women looking for a little extramarital fun. The best thing is that most people here are in the same situation. Unlike singles dating sites where most women are looking for long term commitment and marriage, on undercoverlovers.com because the women are already married and plan to stay that way, they are looking for some discreet light relief. Ideal for me and my situation. I'm seeing a gorgeous lady I met on the site, who lives in a town 30 miles from my home a perfect distance to retain my anonymity. We meet up once or twice a month. I can't imagine how I survuved without her. I never intended to break my marriage vows, but have learned this was a fantasy. The reality after 25 years of marriage is that whilst my wife and I remain close in a brother/sister type way, all sexual love has long gone. My wife is happy with this state of affairs, I was not. Finding undercoverlovers.com was my salvation. Try it - it might be yours too.

• Ease Of Navigation