my time with smooch

• Ease Of Navigation

Guest's review of Smooch www.smooch.com

“my time with smooch”

Written on: 18/02/2014

I have been a member off smooch on and off for four years I have met a few people and have enjoyed my time with them I would be willing to recommend the site to friends and family, the smooch element on the new site I can't come to grips with as I can't understand when the messages sent to my email say somebody thinks me smoochable I go onto the site and don't know who they mean but to be honest I think it's my lack of understanding. all in all a good site;

• Ease Of Navigation

Popjoy14's Comment

Written on: 18/02/2014

20 raving comments in 7 days. Yeah right. So not real. Needs investigation. Be very sceptical about these type of reviews. Watch. I bet that there will be 2 good reviews or more written very shortly after this comment. You guys and eharmony needs investigation - it seems that they were doing the same thing a few months back.

Smooch's Comment

Written on: 20/02/2014

Many thanks for your lovely review of Smooch.com. When you have been found Smoochable by someone, you have to guess who it is, and only when you find each other mutually Smoochable, will you know who it was. If you get stuck, we can talk you through it, just contact us.

Thanks again,