Be very, very careful of the women on this site.

• Ease Of Navigation

Guest's review of Smooch www.smooch.com

“Be very, very careful of the women on this site.”

Written on: 09/12/2012

If youre a man beware of the ladies on this site as they're not exactly what they seem. I joined and within 1 hour had a lady email me with an invite to view her private pictures even though I had not requested to see them. She had a very minimal profile but I thought OK what the heck and she seemed from the photo's to be a reasonably attractive lady in her mid 50's. We started chatting online and seemed to get on okay. We swapped mobile numbers and for 3 nights I must have spent over an hour each night on the phone. She told me she couldnt meet me on the Saturday evening as she was out in London with friends but curiously when I logged on the site at 9pm and 11:45pm Saturday night she was showing as online, how strange as she was supposed to be clubbing in London!! I guess I should've smelt a rat but we were getting on great so arranged to meet. We met up the following Wednesday and got on really well for 3 hours but she did seem to be trying to pick holes in me? I gave her a lift home and asked to see her again, she said ok and kissed me goodnight (on the lips). When i got home i sent a text saying that I had enjoyed our evening and that I couldn't wait to see her again. The next day I got a reply. I couldnt believe what i read!!!!! She said I was a few minutes late and accused me of leaving her standing outside the pub like a lady of the night, also that I hadn't offered to pick her up so she didnt want to see me again. I texted back telling her that although I was 5 minutes late I had been stuck at traffic lights which were beyond my control and that I was thinking of her safety in meeting her there. I got no reply, I texted again and no reply. I sent a message on the site telling her that I didnt understand why she was suddenly being so horrid but got a vey abusive reply back ordering me to stop harrassing her. At our date she went onto great detail about the men she had met on Smooch and that she had dumped after 1 date. I think she said the longest one lasted 3 weeks. This lady quite clearly plays a peverse little game where she lures men on dates with her looks and chat, and then dumps them like a lead balloon with any old excuse to hurt their feelings. If you are on this site do not fall for her little game and have nothing to do with her.

• Ease Of Navigation

Foxyladyl's Comment

Written on: 14/01/2013

You sound very bitter! not all dates work out when you meet so maybe you need to get a life!

Betruebeyou's Comment

Written on: 27/03/2013

Unsympathetic response Foxylady, I have no doubt you would have similar feelings if the same disregard happened to you.

Cheryl777's Comment

Written on: 24/07/2013

HI Some women use this site for bitter revenge on men in general. Not on....they need to go for counselling...and to stop taking it out on innocent men..and I am female not a male.

Betruebeyou's Comment

Written on: 27/03/2013

Hello, I don't know who you are, but I wish you success in your next encounter, we are not all like that.