Great place to meet people, but word of Warning!

• Ease Of Navigation

Guest's review of Plenty of Fish - www.plentyoffish.com

“Great place to meet people, but word of Warning!”

Written on: 03/09/2013

Basically it's a great place to meet new people and form a relationship with the right person, but it comes with great caution please don't RUSH and meet in a public places, that depends on the other person if they are comfortable with you. I'm 29 years old by the way.

Plenty of Fish is a Dating site and many use it for The Wrong reason,and quick Hook ups and Waste peoples Time. my opinion you need to learn how to communicate with individuals most people on POF are mothers with at least 4 to 7 kids, mental health problems or learning disabilities. you'll come across many with odd fantasies as well. most of the Time it will become repetitive and very generic you might not get replies but just keep trying and trying, it won't hurt.

If you know what your doing and keep rude messages out of The texts you will pick up a women but the trouble is to many guys sending willies to women on pof it's really perverted and Wrong and 50% of the men are married I Heard from women it's all crazed men looking for Hookups with no real conversation just about there genitals and your boobs and bums talk and 50 shades of grey rubbish.

Watch out for perverts read up on Google and YouTube about the dangerous lot's of idiots on Dating sites these days

loads of older women looking for younger men I've come across two in my 3 years on POF one treated me to loads of Gear Xbox 360, new Samsung galaxy s3, clothes, shoes, endless stuff. another women aged 61, the last was 52, all treated me good I was lucky but it's packed with mature women looking for toy boys

• Ease Of Navigation