Account Deleted for no reason

• Ease Of Navigation

Guest's review of Plenty of Fish - www.plentyoffish.com

“Account Deleted for no reason”

Written on: 27/01/2013

I had been on Pof a couple of times before and ususally only got messages from guys wanting me to send naked pictures. I thought I would give it one more try and signed back up about 5 days ago. Well a couple of days ago, I could not sign into my account. I sent an email to POF asking why. They sent me a reponse and stated that my account had been deleted. They would not give me a specific reason. They only said it was usually due to a violation of their terms and conditions or complaints about correspondence or profile content. I thoroughly read the terms and conditions and I have done NOTHING that was in violation. I never sent any harrassing messages to anyone and did not misrepresent myself in my profile in any way. My pictures were not onscene in nature. I was also told that the closure of my account was permanent and any new accounts would be detected and closed. How can they do this? I have seen all kinds of profiles on their that were in obvious violation of theri so called rules. Why have they not been deleted??