shockingly bad site

• Ease Of Navigation

eire12's review of Parship www.parship.co.uk

“shockingly bad site”

Written on: 14/08/2014 by eire12 (1 review written)

I went on this site last May, found in the beginning that 2/3 profiles were in contact then nothing....i haveheard that this is common on this site and it's like they make up profiles. V little activity, v few members or a lot who have been inactive for a long time, expensive for the the lack of service.
the worst part was trying to cancel my membership, terrible time trying to do so and still a year later they are still contacting me saying they are going to put up my profile again. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

• Ease Of Navigation

Visit parship.co.uk

Bean2209's Response to eire12's Review

Written on: 27/01/2015

You should try wltmdates.com (Would Love To Meet) I have met several genuine ladies on this site and have been in a serious relationship with my last date and it is thanks to this site. Apparently they are one of the few sites to verify members I.P addresses, this stops fake profiles being set up. On other sites I was being sent people who wanted me to send money to Africa, due to one personal crises or another! Very easy to use and cheaper than a lot of these so called big ones like Parship. I would highly recommend this site.

parship.co.uk