Limited choices & very expensive

• Ease Of Navigation

Guest's review of Parship www.parship.co.uk

“Limited choices and very expensive”

Written on: 03/07/2013

The psychological profiling was definitely good, although it took a long time. Matches are serious about finding a long term relationship so it is genuine, and members seem to be professionals. Unfortunately the members are limited. I only received 14 matches covering three regions! My search criteria were relaxed, non smoker and ten year age span around mine. No other requirements.

Watch out for things like misleading payment descriptors which can be misinterpreted as monthly payments. It's more expensive than most sites and you have to pay up front. This is obviously a problem. When I found they had debited my account in one go I complained about the lack of clarity, they agreed to take it out monthly and there is a statement on their site that says they will agree it sometimes. However, they are charging me slightly more for this. Needless to say this does not make you feel reassured.

It's also important to note that parship doesn't let you see photos or unsuitable matches. In one respect this is good - you are judged on your profile. In another respect this is bad. It can be squirmingly uncomfortable having built a rapport with someone to find they either misled you in their profile, or you didn't find them attractive at all. Not seeing other matches stops you picking the wrong person, but limits your options and I assume means they may not necessarily see your profile if their criteria didn't include your age for example.

Overall I have to say I am unhappy, will make sure I do send my cancellation email and wish I had never paid I've first place. Big thumbs down.

• Ease Of Navigation

Visit parship.co.uk

Parship.co.uk's Comment

Written on: 16/07/2013

Dear Reviewer,

We are sorry to hear of your experience.

The price you refer to is quoted to give members an impression of how much they can save as a monthly equivalent with each level of membership.

Furthermore, as I am unable to identify your PARSHIP membership from the details you have given in your post, I ask you to please contact us so that one of our customer service agents may assist you further with your queries.

Regards,