Save your money

• Ease Of Navigation

Guest's review of My Single Friend www.mysinglefriend.com

“Save your money”

Written on: 09/06/2013

Quite excited about joining this. Sent out 30 ish messages, carefully written and reasonably funny (I think). Got one reply which is more than most got. Can't see who has looked at your profile or who is active and paying so sending out messages blindly and hoping for the best. I'd save your £29 and spend it on a bottle of wine at a decent pub. More chance of meeting someone there than on this site.

• Ease Of Navigation

Daniellemsf's Comment

Written on: 11/07/2013

Hi there, it's Danielle from the MSF team here. Sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your experience on mysinglefriend. We are working on our new site currently which will include new features such as who has viewed you, so this feedback is really helpful!

On average we have 2 weddings a week from couples who have met on the site, but appreciate that our site does need some improvement in places! If you have any other comments to make please get in touch with us.

Anonymous594's Comment

Written on: 03/06/2014

I just joined and think that it would be a good idea to give newcomers a month to experience before you have to pay. I'm not sure I want to pay given the feedback from other users are all so disappointing... But if I could try for myself for some weeks I might make a different opinion.