What a wate of time & money!

• Ease Of Navigation

Susan200's review of My Single Friend www.mysinglefriend.com

“What a wate of time and money!”

Written on: 08/04/2013 by Susan200 (1 review written)

As many other reviewers state, it's absolutely ridiculous that we are paying for the privilege of writing messages to many people who will never be able to open them!! Talk about making fools of us! Let me elaborate.....
There's no way of knowing who is a fully paid-up member, so you could write hundreds of beautifully worded messages, and they will never be read!
To be honset, it is absolutely soul-destroying, and I would tell anyone to refrain from joining until they change the rules. I would suggest that the site remains exclusive by only having members who have paid their subscriptions, and are, therefore, serious about meeting someone and can read all their mail.
What is the point of letting any voyeurs who feel like having a nosey, look at our pictures and profiles?! Let them pay up!

Susan.

Daniellemsf's Response to Susan200's Review

Written on: 11/07/2013

Hi there, it's Danielle from the MSF team here. Sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your experience on mysinglefriend.

We are working on our new site currently which will include new features and hopefully improve things a lot for our members. We do also regularly monitor inactive profiles and remove them to make sure that our members base is current.

If you have any other comments to make please get in touch with us.