Great site! Easy to use & good looking guys.

• Ease Of Navigation

Guest's review of My Single Friend www.mysinglefriend.com

“Great site! Easy to use and good looking guys.”

Written on: 25/02/2013

I am really new to online dating. I've been single for about 6 months and my friends 'persuaded' aka forced me to promise I would try it out. I've signed up to 2 dating sites My Single Friend and Guardian Soulmates and to be honest I've liked both of them. It was pretty easy to sign up - actually a lot easier on MSF as not as many questions. It also took the pressure off that my friend described me. So far it's been really good fun. I live in London and there are lots of people on here that are interesting. I've mailed some people and had some great and dates. I haven't found the one yet and I have to be honest there have been a couple where I said 'I have a friend to meet' and left after a drink! Anyway so far so good in my adventures. Doesn't seem to expensive and I'm getting used to the fact not everyone replies to emails. I guess I am not everyone's cup of tea. The reason I give it 5 though is that it's simple and I don't get lots of mails saying someone 'likes' me which got a bit spammy on Soulmates. I am going to stick with it. I will keep you posted!

• Ease Of Navigation

Daniellemsf's Comment

Written on: 11/07/2013

Hi there, it's Danielle from the MSF team here. Thank you for sharing your lovely feedback and it's great that you're enjoying the site.

As it's been a few months since you posted it'd be great to hear how you're getting on now, so if you have any other comments please get in touch with us.