Uniquely friendly dating experience

• Ease Of Navigation

DoctorToc's review of My Single Friend www.mysinglefriend.com

“Uniquely friendly dating experience”

Written on: 10/01/2013 by DoctorToc (2 reviews written)

MySingleFriend.Com is the only dating website I recommend these days. The user interface is simple and easy to use, the idea behind it is sheer genius and the users are generally lovely. Having a friend write part of your profile takes a lot of the sting out of online dating - most of us dislike the process of "promoting" ourselves - and it helps highlight the difference between how we perceive ourselves and how others perceive us.

Right out of the box I met a beautiful woman, had a series of fantastic dates and ended up in an amazing relationship that lasted nearly two years. Even though it's now ended, we're still good friends and I owe all of those happy memories to MySingleFriend.Com.

I'm taking myself out of the dating pool right now, but when I'm ready to plunge back in my first stop will be MySingleFriend.

Ellipsiscopy's Response to DoctorToc's Review

Written on: 22/01/2013

What would be your top tips for success, DoctorToc? (I'm a newbie to the site)

Daniellemsf's Response to DoctorToc's Review

Written on: 11/07/2013

Hi there, it's Danielle from the MSF team here.Thank you so much for sharing your lovely review - it's great to know that you enjoyed the site!

As it's been a few months since you posted this we'd love to hear if you're back on the dating scene, or any other updates you may have. Please feel free to get in touch with us.