Save your Money!!!

• Ease Of Navigation

rose5588's review of My Single Friend www.mysinglefriend.com

“Save your Money!!!”

Written on: 27/11/2012 by rose5588 (1 review written)

I read the review before I joined and thought it was a bad experiences for those people, however experiencing it for myself I'm telling my story!

I joined with on a months subscription, I sent out 30 emails or likes in the first few week not one reply. My friend had joined a month before and told me they had the same experience.

You cant promote yourself unless you log in there and then, so then all you get is the same people log in over and over. You don't know who is looking at your profile so you cant see if your profile is being viewed even if it just for confidence that people are looking at your profile.

My main concern was I blocked someone and somehow they were able to find me and get in contact, not impressed.

All I can say is save your money!!!

Daniellemsf's Response to rose5588's Review

Written on: 11/07/2013

Hi there, it's Danielle from the MSF team here. Sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your experience on mysinglefriend. We are working on our new site currently which will include new features such as who has viewed you, and this feedback is really helpful!

We also deal with any concerns or complaints on the site very seriously, so if anyone who you'd blocked was able to contact you that definitely shouldn't have happened and we'd be happy to investigate further. If you have any other comments to make please get in touch with us.