Bit of a con :(

• Ease Of Navigation

Guest's review of My Single Friend www.mysinglefriend.com

“Bit of a con :(”

Written on: 15/11/2012

I was very excited about this site, it looked a lot more fun than some of the other sites that ask you literally thousands of questions! So, good start. My friend wrote her bit, I did mine, and showed to a number of my other friends who agreed it was funny, pics were good and I didn't look like a lunatic.
But I'm afraid that's where it ended. No positive responses, 2 replies to my 150 emails which said something like "thanks but no"
So I stopped my membership. Then I had an email to say I had a new message, and me being ever the optomist paid another 28 quid for the please of reading an email that said, "thanks but no"
Also think it's a con that you don't know who has paid subscriptions. I will not be paying them any more of my money!

Philmore's Comment

Written on: 19/11/2012

Im not having a great experience on this website either

Daniellemsf's Comment

Written on: 11/07/2013

Hi there, it's Danielle from the MSF team here. Sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your experience on mysinglefriend. We work hard to make sure inactive profiles are always removed, and we also regularly notify members who have a build up of messages in their inbox.

We are working on our new site currently which will include new features such as who has viewed you, and this feedback is really helpful!

On average we have 2 weddings a week from couples who have met on the site, but appreciate that our site does need some improvement in places. If you have any other comments to make please get in touch with us.