DO NOT JOIN

• Ease Of Navigation

123JoanneDavies's review of My Single Friend www.mysinglefriend.com

“DO NOT JOIN”

Written on: 07/11/2012 by 123JoanneDavies (1 review written)

When I joined I realised I could only read the messages I received if I paid a (ridiculously high) fee. As soon as I paid, I didn't receive a single message or replies to the ones I sent. NOT ONE!!

Really wish I read the reviews first as a lot of people are saying the same.

Total waste of my money, time and dignity. DON'T FALL FOR IT!!!

Oxford173's Response to 123JoanneDavies's Review

Written on: 13/11/2012

I had exactly the same thing happen to me - tried to get money back but they have flatly refused. The feedback on their site is very different!!

Philmore's reply to Oxford173's Comment

Written on: 19/11/2012

Just checked out their traffic - looks like they are on the decline but still taking money from subscribers.

Daniellemsf's Response to 123JoanneDavies's Review

Written on: 11/07/2013

Hi there, it's Danielle from the MSF team here. Sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your experience on mysinglefriend. It is free to join and browse the site, but to read your messages you do need to be a paid member.

We regularly remove profiles that are inactive to make sure that our member base is up to date and current, and we are working on our new site currently which will include new features such as who has viewed you.

On average we have 2 weddings a week from couples who have met on the site, but appreciate that our site does need some improvement in places! If you have any other comments to make please get in touch with us.

Philmore's Response to 123JoanneDavies's Review

Written on: 19/11/2012

I've just spent £29 also. Took 3 days for them to help get my profile live / pics and profile. Does anyone actually work there is my question ... or more than 1 person ?

Daniellemsf's reply to Philmore's Comment

Written on: 11/07/2013

Hi,

It's Danielle from MSF here - in response to your question we have a team of customer service people alongside our team in the London head office. Each profile and photo is checked before it goes live to make sure every profile is genuine, so unlike other sites your profile doesn't go live straight away, but we do this so that our member base is authentic and full of great people.

If you do have any complaints or concerns about the service you received thought please do get in touch with us.