Not perfect but it can work!

• Ease Of Navigation

Guest's review of My Single Friend www.mysinglefriend.com

“Not perfect but it can work!”

Written on: 07/04/2012

Met my boyfriend of nearly a year through my single friend. Like most others I had a some frustration of ignored messages etc. but managed to go on 2 dates with 2 nice and normal seeming men who both looked like their picture but neither clicked but date number 3 was third time lucky for me. My advice would be to use the favourites feature and only pay up when someone favourites you back or sends a message, this will save money and also frustration at feeling ignored or rejected when someone doesn't even open your carefully crafted message! Also bear in mind that some profiles may be people who don't sign in often or people who have started dating someone they like recently but are not quite ready to delete profile (there is no way to deactivate for a while while you decide which is annoying). It's all a bit slow but personally I think it's better to have the occasional date with a quality guy whilst getting on with the rest of your life than hundreds of messages from pond life (like you get on plenty of fish)!

• Ease Of Navigation