Look elsewhere guys!

• Ease Of Navigation

n1kos's review of My Single Friend www.mysinglefriend.com

“Look elsewhere guys!”

Written on: 06/07/2011 by n1kos (5 reviews written)

I have tried this site twice now and both times pretty much the same. Before paying I receive messages from lovely looking girls but on paying to read the messages find out that they are generic ones of no interest, very odd!

There are lots and lots of girls on the site but 85% of them are just "looking" I sent out over 100 messages and received back 8 replies (i'm not Brad Pitt but not bad looking) out of the 8 messages I met up with 2 one who looked nothing like her profile and the other not that interested!

Foe me this site is a waste of time and money, most of the girls are not serious and just playing about, you invest money and time looking and messaging all for nothing!!

I know this sounds negative but that's just how it is! You have more chance meeting a girl on the tube or bus or in a supermarket!

To sum up, dodgy messages to start then zero interest from non serious girls!

• Ease Of Navigation