Very Suspicious

• Ease Of Navigation

PeterJPolo's review of My Single Friend www.mysinglefriend.com

“Very Suspicious”

Written on: 19/06/2011 by PeterJPolo (1 review written)

The strange thing with this site is as follows - when i am unable to view and read emails I have had the following happen three times.
1. Gorgeous looking girl emails me - not paid, so I cannot view what she says - end up paying only to find it is a generic email that has been sent from her saying ''I don't think we would be a fit''
2. I get added to a very pretty girls favourites (2 occasions) - both times i was not a member. I decided ok, pay, and see what happens. On both occasions I am yet to receive an email from either of these girls.
I have been on there for 4 month at different periods throughout the year - total cost 88 pounds --- and through this - i have had one badminton date with a girl whose photograph was as similar to her as mine is to Barack Obama. I am not Barack Obama by the way.

One of the worst dating sites I have used to be honest, and as I have said - a lot of pretty girls who may favourite you, but don't be surprised if they never respond.

• Ease Of Navigation

Guest's Response to PeterJPolo's Review

Written on: 21/06/2011

just because you get added to someone's favourites doesn't mean that they automatically have to e mail you, why can't you e mail them, don't sit on the fence.

Guest's Response to PeterJPolo's Review

Written on: 17/11/2011

Surely what he meant was that he paid in order to be able to email them, but then after he had done so, he received no response? Given that you can't tell whether someone is a paid member or not just from looking at their profile, I doubt he'd have been thinking that they'd have suddenly emailed him after he'd paid.