Global Personals - www.globalpersonals.co.uk Review

• Ease Of Navigation

tlJenkins321's review of Global Personals - www.globalpersonals.co.uk

“Phoned and cancled my subscription. I was given a free...”

Written on: 22/08/2014 by tlJenkins321 (1 review written)

Phoned and cancled my subscription. I was given a free 14 day extension, to which i told them i did not want it and had no intension of using it. Thought that would of been the end of it. 2 months down the road and i noticed they were still taking the money out of my account. I rang the bank and got them to put a block on their debits. While on one phone to the bank, i was on my mobile to Global Personals so the bank could hear every thing that was going on. After telling Global what they are going to do by way of refunding me they hung up on me. The guy on the bank phone line said he heard it all and put an immeadiate block on them. Then passed me over to the dispute team with a reference case number. The dispute team re-credited my account with the 2 moths money (£60) and also re-credited me all the incured bank charges that were put upon my account. In total a recieved just over £100 refund. Very happy result at the end, but would advise anyone in future to stay well away !!!!