Eharmony UK www.eharmony.co.uk Review

• Ease Of Navigation

Jada302's review of Eharmony UK www.eharmony.co.uk

“I joined for six months and now they have auto-renewed...”

Written on: 15/08/2014 by Jada302 (1 review written)

I joined for six months and now they have auto-renewed my membership even though they had a button on my profile giving me the option to renew or not. Its just a misleading ploy to tie you into another months of £75!! I have a complaint for a refund in the pipeline, dont know how that will turn out. The matches were awful and not interested in replying. They were miles away and didnt appear to be real people. I had only a coulpe of views in months. Do not sign up to this site. It's a ripoff!! I'm giving no stars at all.

Zeethehummingbird's Comment

Written on: 26/08/2014

I absolutely agree - awful matches and practically no views and no replies. FYI - I'm a very beautiful lady, I'm not saying this to brag about it, but such is the opinion of all my friends, so I somehow believed I'm gonna have lots of decent matches (of course I'm not as shallow as to presume looks are everything, but you guys will agree that looks are the first thing that catches your attention). My, wasn't I wrong! In short, eHarmony is the worst dating site I've ever been on. Avoid at all costs!