Nothing like the TV adverts

• Ease Of Navigation

gearoid81's review of Eharmony UK www.eharmony.co.uk

“Nothing like the TV adverts”

Written on: 20/07/2014 by gearoid81 (1 review written)

EHarmony is extremely disappointing and is nothing like what they claim in the TV ads. Firstly, they say that the matches are selected based on the long questionnaire that you fill in. So to my horror, I was shocked when I found out that the WHAT IF matches which are matches just outside side your criteria get sent to you as fully compatible matches a few days later. This is mentioned in a previous post and I don't think its very honest of eHarmony.
Secondly, the only time I've got someone to respond to my email is during the free communication weekends. Once the offer is over the communication stops. Very pointless. I would advise any one who is a paid up subscriber to avoid sending and replying to emails during the free communication weekends. It's very likely that you'll be communicating with a non member - there's no way of knowing paid up subscribers from none payers.
In the two years that I've been a member I have only had one communication (other than those silly free communication weekends). What value for money. Not!

• Ease Of Navigation