Review of the Christian Connection Site. Very good indeed.?

• Ease Of Navigation

Guest's review of Christian Connection UK - www.christianconnection.co.uk

“Review of the Christian Connection Site. Very good...”

Written on: 15/07/2013

Very happy with this site, I liked the safety tips very much and found these very helpful. The profile questions are very well-balanced and well thought out; They give you a good comprehensive insight into people's general perspective on life (provided the clients are telling the truth - as in daily life, one has to be circumspect) The tips for filling the profile in are, also, very useful. Also friendly, prompt, personal and helpful feedback to all my emails as it was all new to me! I have met some very interesting, friendly and polite people on this site. I also like the wonderful success stories on the Christian Connection site. I think as a Christian, it is a great relief to already have that important base covered ie you've already "hung your colours to the mast " so it is already accepted that you both know that about each other. I don't know what else to write. I've written all I want to write but the review site keeps saying you're review is not long enough it must be fifty characters in length - well I've counted them and there are definitely fifty characters! I am adding more because it keeps saying not enough characters. This is not a reflections on Christian Connection but on this review website.

• Ease Of Navigation